Our multi-stage process allows the gas production to occur at relative low temperature (less than 1400F) compared to the actual flame temperature experienced in the boiler. (2300F +/-).
The flame temperature is hot enough to oxidize otherwise escaping volatile organics. This means there is no tar build up in the tubes, greater boiler efficiencies and lower emissions.
The increased efficiency, safety, and cleanliness of this advanced two stage process produces tremendous economic and environmental benefits.
Over the years this technology has demonstrated the following:
- High turn down ratio
- Ability to burn green and dry fuels
- Easy ash removal system
- High combustion temperature (cleanliness and efficiency)
- Ability to meet the most stringent emission regulations
- High fuel efficiency
- Ability to idle cleanly & efficiently in low load periods
- Minimal daily maintenance
- Operate efficiently through-out the entire year
- Save customers thousands of dollars per year
Whilst our Energy Lease Package only supports units that use our exclusive pellets the Biotech Energy systems can operate on a wide variety of wood fuel including, green hardwood chips, dry hardwood hogged fuel, dry hogged pallet, dry sawdust & shavings from secondary wood manufacturers.